Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Potential Spam Registration Detected: MavisCowan

  1. #1
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Potential Spam Registration Detected: MavisCowan

    Hello Dear Staff,

    A new potential spam registration has been detected, details as follow:
    Username: MavisCowan
    Email: r.onn.i.e.r.ho.l.tday.ly.jo.bc.or.d.ar.kbas.e@gmai l.com
    Referrer Name:
    IP Address: 45.95.39.246
    Time Detected: August 18th, 2021 - 08:45 PM
    Time To Wait: 43
    Time Waited Actually: 2

    Best Regards,
    HostBoard

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member deathstar8914's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2024
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Potential Spam Registration Detected: MavisCowan

    As part of a digital minimalism challenge, I deleted all my social media apps for a month. The hardest part wasn't the lack of connection, but killing those micro-moments of boredom throughout the day waiting in line, on hold, etc. I needed one, single purpose app to fill that void without the infinite scroll. I downloaded an app for spin king casino. It became my designated 'boredom tool'. Its self-contained nature meant I could open it for three minutes in a queue, get a small dose of engagement from a quick game, and close it without being sucked into a time vortex. It served a function without becoming a distraction itself.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •